- Managing Cash in these low yield markets
- Cash Solution fund range positioning
- Scenarios surrounding a possible country downgrade
- Interest rate view
- Fixing or floating interest rates?
- A few thoughts on the budget
Ray Wallace, Chief Investment Officer at Taquanta discusses the impact of income fund inflows on managing money, and how liquidity and limited good quality assets are affecting yields.
Extract from the podcast:
“Just anecdotally, we’ve been trying to find assets for the funds. We put in a request to one of the big banks asking them for assets at the short end of the fixed income space. And they pretty much turned us away saying that they didn’t need our money at the moment. This is something I’ve never seen in the markets in my entire working career.” Ray Wallace CIO Taquanta Asset Managers